Alright so I haven't posted anything in SUCH a long time, and I apologize. I was working on my book, watching anime, and being constructive in society. I shall not go on hiatus again. (We'll see about that) Well, seems that 2011 has begun which means that it's only one more year till Euro cup, London Olympics 2012, and US Election 2012. Yeah, I seem to be rushing 2011. Honestly, other than Thor, and a whole line up of awesome movies coming out this year, I feel 2010 just can't be topped... for now.
I mean for me 2010 was bloody awesome. Spain winning the Fifa World Cup, FC Barcelona kicking Real Madrid's arse, TRON Legacy, Winter Olympics. It was a whole potpourri of awesomeness. Hopefully, 2011 will transcend my expectations and blow me away. Until then, I'm counting down the days till Euro Cup 2012.
I mean for me 2010 was bloody awesome. Spain winning the Fifa World Cup, FC Barcelona kicking Real Madrid's arse, TRON Legacy, Winter Olympics. It was a whole potpourri of awesomeness. Hopefully, 2011 will transcend my expectations and blow me away. Until then, I'm counting down the days till Euro Cup 2012.

No comments:
Post a Comment